- Home En
KB0153 - All Outlook profiles get list of signature
The instructions can be seen from the following example:
1. Create 3 Outlook profiles: 2 profiles with the same SMTP address: AA@add-on.com, the other with the SMTP address: XX@add-on.com.
2. Create 2 signatures and deploy them to 2 emails: AA@add-on.com and XX@add-on.com.
3. Start Outlook with the XX@add-on.com profile.
4. Open Signature list form (Signatures and Stationery).
5. You can see that the signature deployed for AA@add-on.com is still available:
Meanwhile, it is expected that only signature for the selected profile (XX@add-on.com) is available.
Signatures in Outlook are not stored separately but in the same folder. It is:
C:\Users\<User>\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Signatures (in which <User> is name of the user).
So any profile in Outlook can see the signatures stored in this folder.
This issue comes from Outlook and it will be reviewed when a new version of Outlook is released.
Applies to: All versions of MC
Reference: TFS #28383
Knowledge base ID: 0153
Last updated: Feb 24, 2016