- Home En
KB0152 - Read-only signatures can still be partially deleted
The instructions can be seen from the following example:
1. Open MC and create a signature which has a picture and Read-Only property:
2. Deploy the signature to a user
3. Open Outlook of that user and open Signature list form (Signatures and Stationery)
4. Select signature created in Step 1 and click [Delete]
5. Select Yes to confirm.
6. Check the result: The picture in the signature is deleted:
Meanwhile, it is expected that NO part of the signature can be deleted because it is a Read-Only signature.
This issue comes from Outlook and it will be reviewed when a new version of Outlook is released.
Applies to: All versions of MC
Reference: TFS #27939
Knowledge base ID: 0152
Last updated: Feb 24, 2016